How to enable Project Moca – Your new productivity app
Project Moca is a new concept for a productivity app from Microsoft that is in public preview since August, if you are curious about it have a look how you can easily enable it on your tenant.
On Microsoft own words, with Project Moca you can simplify your workflow so you can focus on what matters. Add tasks, goals, notes, files from OneDrive and other cloud storage providers, links, contacts, and even emails and events, all into one dynamic space. Each space has a flexible canvas so you can customize and view your content your way.
Project Moca preview is integrated in the Outlook version for web and must be enabled using PowerShell. If you are an admin on your tenant and want to give it a try do the following:
- Open the PowerShell console
- Execute the script below and update the address value
Import-Module ExchangeOnlineManagement Connect-ExchangeOnline -UserPrincipalName firstname.lastname@example.org Set-OwaMailboxPolicy OwaMailboxPolicy-Default -ProjectMocaEnabled $true
- Wait a couple hours for it to get it enabled
- Once enabled click on the Project Moca icon in the Outlook web
- Alternatively you can access to Project Moca directly by using the following url https://outlook.office365.com/spaces/ if you see a message saying Under Construction it means it is not enabled yet
While you are waiting for it to be enabled have a look to the following Video about Project which has a great resume of all the main features.